Design & Fabrication of Testing Equipment
At HYE Precision Products, we specialize in the design and fabrication of complete automated systems, providing our customers with a single source solution for precision equipment such as the project highlighted here. This testing machine was designed for use in a golf ball manufacturing operation, and tests several important product characteristics.
Measuring 32" in length and width, 72" in height and weighing 1800 lbs., this system was built with a number of advanced features for measuring the coefficient of restitution (COR) of golf balls, as well as overall product durability testing.
Operated via an HMI, and PLC control, the system features 1 micro second chronograph resolution, an auto failure detection and sorting system, as well as ballistic cannon technology, all housed in a high decibel sound reducing cabinet.
This advanced automated testing system was engineered and fabricated in only 8 weeks.
For more information on this project, see the table below or contact us directly.Request for information
Design & Fabrication of Testing Equipment Project Highlights
- Product Description
- This is a Testing Machine which will Perform Several Important Tests and Measurements on a Golf Ball
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Overall Part Dimensions
- 32.00" Length x 32.00" Width x 72.00" Height Weight: 1800lbs
- Additional Facts
- Design Details:
- Measures Coefficient of Restitution
- PLC Control with HMI
- 1 Micro Second Chronograph Resolution
- Custom Software for Automatic Test Data Extraction to Spreadsheet
- High Decibel Sound Reducing Cabinet
- Ballistic Air Cannon Technology
- Auto Failure Detection and Sorting
- Industry for Use
- Sporting Goods
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 8 Weeks
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- Golf Ball Testing Machine